Tuesday 27 March 2012

Prayer


Dear Friends
We ask you to stand with us and pray for God to open the door for both of us and give us a chance to travel to Poland in May this year. I (Mirka) have to go back to Scotland to sort my things out, as before when I was coming to Uganda I didn't know I will stay here for good. Now I have to closed this chapter of Scotland and came back to Africa where God call me to be. I would like my husband, Henry also to travel with me. It would be a good opportunity for both of us to meet my family and work on our marriage certificate in Poland.
So far we have money for one ticket but still praying for provisions for Henry's ticket. Apart from this expenses we will need visa fee for Henry which is 60 Euro and Travel Insurance which is around 100 Euro. Please stand with us in the prayer. “Where two of us gather and agree on something and pray for it, I believe will be done by our Father in Heaven” Matthew 18;19
God bless you 

No comments:

Post a Comment