Monday 18 March 2013

Art work in Kaihura

One of the day we received parcel where we found some Madeline in it.I remember how fun I had when I was little kid. Playing with it, making different shapes of animals. Straight awayI got an idea of using it and do some activity with some of the kids here.

We drew different pictures on the paper then instead of coloring them with the crayons we used this Madeline to fill the pictures. Kids seemed to be enjoying, more kids were willing to join us, only that myself got a bit tired. Moving with the pregnancy in this hotness with a big belly is not easy. The weather makes me tired very often. But though not many kids I could take at this time we still enjoyed and learn new things. Hopefully will be back there other day. The children are very smart and happy to learn new things every day. So I want to give big thanks to the person who sent us this kind of gift. God bless you abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment