Monday 23 July 2012

Back in Keynjojo


The way from Kampala was hectic, we drew for many hours. Almost reaching Keynjojo heavy rain started pouring down. It was hard to see in this darkness, the lights of the car broke down so it was really a miracle that we reached. When we are there we hear that our room was taken...no place to stay. Finally after begging people to give us something we got tiny little room without a bathroom and without a window. In the room we found only bed and one chair..Day after the power went off and stay like that for some days. The rain came back and flood our little room,all the bags got wet. Someone would say this is Africa. People live in worse condition than we do, shall I complain then I am asking myself? For sure not, but it is not easy,when you have to light the candle during day time to find clothes you want to put on, when you walk in the hall with the basement to have a bath and other people are watching you,even worse you are in the toilet and someone is just coming into ( there are no lockers). I cried asking God why did you put me in this situation??
I got the answer ...because you are precious to me and because I love you, do not be afraid I am with you. (Is.43:4)...let your hope keep you joyful (Rom.12.12)
We are praying for place where we will have enough space for ourselves, where there will be a window inside or even more where we will have a bathroom and kitchen. I believe nothing is impossible with our God and one day you will hear what God did to us my friends. We are greatly asking you to join us in this prayer and ask God for the place for us.
Thank you,may God bless you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment