Monday 30 January 2012

I will not leave you, will not abandon you...


There are times in our lives where we go through very difficult situations and only thing we got at that time it's God who is always on our side.
He says in Hebrew 13;6
I will not leave you, I will never abandon you...
Do not be afraid, I will help you”

But how easy is to say: God is with me, He will take care of the things, however it's much harder to believe in our hearts . What we do it's worrying about so many staff. I have learnt that this will not help us with anything, we are worrying for nothing.
Not long ago, I was scared we did not have enough money for food. All what we got was little, so we had to plan really well our budget. From this money we still were buying tickets to come to Uganda, paying my visa etc.
One morning God gave me the scripture from Matthew 6;25-33
Do not be worried about the food and drink you need in order to stay alive, or about clothes for your body. After all, isn't life worth more than food? And isn't the body worth more than clothes? Look at the birds: they do not plant seeds, gather a harvest and put it in bams; yet your Father in heaven takes care of them! Aren't you worth much more than birds?(...)Your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things. Instead, be concerned above everything else with the Kingdom of God and with what he requires, and He will provide all these other things.”

The same day Henry came back home and shared with me the story:
When He was running on the beach, one of the tourist came over to him and placed 10£ in to his hands. He did not say much apart “go and buy food”. Amazing! God has used this very man to open my eyes that He really really cares. We do not know who was this man, why He chosen Henry however God knows all that.
I tell you my friend God knows your struggles and He does care about you as much He does about me. When He says He will take care of it, He will. I was overwhelmed by this what had happened to us. God showed us that He is on our side and no matter what we go through He is still there. Let's this worries to go away and let God do His work.

No comments:

Post a Comment